SAN MATEO – January 22, 2019 – Mercatus, a leading alternative asset and investment management platform, today launched the Mercatus Investor and Partner Portal, bringing data intelligence, transparency and traceability to the forefront for global investors.
“Today’s firms struggle with disconnected systems that don’t easily share asset or portfolio data,” said Jason Adams, VP of Product at Mercatus. “Mercatus focuses on harnessing and centralizing data across back-middle-front office systems for a streamlined, data-driven decisioning workflow. The Investor Portal takes that one step further with built-in collaboration and data exchange, leveraging actual operating data. We believe this is the future of GP-LP reporting.”
The Mercatus Investor Portal empowers today’s private equity investors with a controlled, self-managed, mobile/web interface in which to share real-time operating data, documents, and reports with LPs, vendors, asset operators, or any other constituent. For the first time, GPs can create unlimited, mobile dashboards and visualizations that are NOT either fixed into a standard view or requiring costly and time-consuming customizations with a services team.
Mercatus Investor Portal Highlights
- Customized, Investor-Specific Portals – Set up multiple branded portals with unique configurations for each one to support the individual needs of different partners, all in one platform experience.
- Data & Document Sharing – Securely share specific data, reports, and documents from your Mercatus system with each partner. Everything can be segmented. For example, you can share investor-specific documents with individual partners or fund-level documents across partners.
- User and Data Access Management – Control which users can access each partner portal and which data points and documents are available in each portal experience to better manage risk.
- Reporting and Analytics – built-in business intelligence and data visualizations make data meaningful, consumable, and insightful for every partner audience.
- Mobile, Tablet or PC – No matter what device you or your partners use, everyone can access the portal anywhere, anytime, on any device, fully optimized and “mobile first”.
“Today’s Investor Portal solutions access data, but don’t allow for analysis or offer anything post-transaction,” noted Haresh Patel, CEO of Mercatus. “With Mercatus Investor Portal, we allow new investors to manage the assets, which we believe is critical to improving asset financial performance.”
The new Investor Portal is fully integrated with Mercatus’ industry leading Investment Lifecycle Management (ILM) Platform for real assets, the only solution to centralize data inputs, workflows, and financial models for deeper, more predictive analytics and asset/portfolio intelligence. To learn more about the Mercatus Partner Portal or Mercatus ILM Platform, visit www.gomercatus.com. You can also register for a webinar demonstration on January 24, 2019 here.
Mercatus is the leading provider of alternative asset investment management solutions, helping investors maximize returns, accelerate growth, and mitigate risk. Mercatus is the only platform to systematically consolidate asset and portfolio data, automate and control financial analysis, and streamline decisions and collaboration across the entire investment lifecycle. Many of the largest global funds leverage Mercatus to manage over $450B of assets and investments across 113 countries and 11 asset classes. Mercatus is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Europe and India. For more information, visit www.gomercatus.com.