Your origination team continues to miss the mark on deal closures month over month. You know that quick and accurate coordination between origination and diligence teams drives which deals to pursue.
Mercatus’ deal assessment
software to improve its
Sound decision making for resource allocation and budget prioritization with repeatable performance measurements. Transform your organization to be nimble and drive revenue growth.READ MORE
Portfolio Analysis & Rating
Fast accurate project assessment gives you a competitive edge to close deals faster. Mercatus eliminates grunge work.READ MORE
Advanced Project Reporting
Pitch your projects with confidence. Mercatus provides instant access to the most accurate solar investment decision-making tools in the industry.READ MORE
Single Source of Truth
Mercatus ensures a standardized feedback loop so your rules and best practices aren’t lost in future deals. Mercatus’ rating provides a trusted third party opinion, eliminating individual bias that allows projects to sneak through.READ MORE
Worldview & DealMap
Build a repeatable scalable business process that’s organized with actionable workflows. Always know what the team is working on. No more disconnected organizational chaos.READ MORE
Are you waiting for legal or finance approval? While you’re waiting, someone else is closing the deal. As you become more entangled sorting through potential deals, you’re not investigating new market expansion, incentive structure changes, or monitoring the policy landscape.
Investors cannot underwrite deals without diligence staff to evaluate and present financial health and risks. As pipelines grow, teams will become increasingly constrained by demand to review project qualifications and manage data and administrative tasks.
We had the pleasure of attending the Bloomberg News Energy Finance “Future of Energy Summit,” which was held April 7 through April 9 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in midtown […]
By all accounts, the solar gold rush is on. In March release, Citi’s alternative investment team proclaimed that the “Age of Renewables” was beginning and that price cuts in solar […]
On March 31, I had the pleasure of speaking at the Wall Street Green Summit. The event was founded in 2002 by Peter Fusaro of Global Change Associates. Since that […]
- Mercatus 2013 Year-End Commercial Solar Trend Report Available Now! http://t.co/gxl8IeXqbZ - posted on 02/25/2014 15:21:09
- Mercatus 2013 Year-End Commercial Solar Trend Report Available Now! http://t.co/V7Jhw8LajM - posted on 02/25/2014 15:20:47
- Main Street Power Company Adopts Mercatus Platform To Streamline Solar Finance Analysis http://t.co/pjSKUFDZAq - posted on 12/18/2013 19:03:27
- Are you an investor? Take 5 minutes to tell us your thoughts on the future of solar finance. http://t.co/bZdsjIHPbB - posted on 10/28/2013 17:33:42
- Global EPC, Developer & Solar Asset Owner, Enerparc, Chooses @gomercatus to Scale North American Growth Strategy http://t.co/ijtsMbIB8M - posted on 07/10/2013 17:41:22